Date: April 20-22, 2018
Location: Blade Aces Headquarters at the Superhero Foundry 3155 W. Post Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89118
The 2018 Blade Aces Game of Throws will be a three day, knife and axe throwing event held at the Superhero Foundry in Las Vegas, NV. Official rules for the main games will be posted before December 30, 2017 or sooner if the Advisory Board has reviewed and finalized everything. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for any questions. We will reply to you within 24 hours or less.
Registration spots are filling up quickly. The first 20 completed registrations will be entered into a raffle for great prizes including merchandise from our sponsors, axes, knives and gift certificates. The awards and prizes are going to be BIGGER and BETTER than anything you’ve ever seen happen in the knife throwing sports world. Plus photo, video and media coverage is guaranteed just like last year.
We are limiting the number of competitors to the first 50 registrations received. Several registrations have already been received so we expect to have a full roster well ahead of the actual competition date.
There will be TWO throwing ranges available (5 for pro, 5 for amateur and two for exhibition games) for a total of 12 lanes. We have over 32 feet of 7 tiered seating (carpeted bleachers), plus plenty of chairs and covered seating for competitors, spectators, and guests.
Awards Dinner will be on Saturday evening, April 21st. There are TWO wedding vow renewals and two birthdays being celebrated during our event so there will be a lot of celebrating and partying going on.
Sunday will be the Vegas-styled games and Exhibition Games!
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the local Veterans Transition Resource Center.
- Registration fees:
- Pro Division $150.00 USD
- Amateur Division $100.00 USD
- Senior Division $100.00 USD
- Youth Division (12-16yrs) $100.00 USD
- Junior Division (under 12 yrs) $100.00 USD
- You will be redirected to the Superherofoundry.com website for order processing.
- NOTE: We are no longer accepting Paypal as a means of payment due to fraud. Please make out a check or money order to: Superhero Foundry 3155 W. Post Rd. Las Vegas, 89118. Thanks for your understanding!
- There will be a $20 late fee applied to any registration fees received after midnight on April 19. Friday morning is the start of the first games at 9am sharp. Thursday will be a General Rules meeting.