Blade Aces Membership
Blade Aces membership fees go toward prizes, awards and operating costs (website, competitor support, marketing & advertisement) of the Blade Aces Precision Action Sports League. These fees also contribute to providing the event insurance for Regional and National competitions sanctioned by Blade Aces.
Membership is valid for one full calendar year (365 days) from the day you sign up. ACE membership is available for competitors who have competed in the same calendar year that they are applying for membership. For example, a competitor who competed in the 2018 Game of Throws in Las Vegas in April is eligible for ACE membership if they apply for membership during 2018. Any lapses in membership dues must be reconciled prior to acceptance of registration for Blade Aces sanctioned events. Only up-to-date Blade Aces members may compete in the Professional Division of Blade Aces events. Members are active if they have competed and paid registration fees for an official Blade Aces event.
Blade Aces Membership Code of Conduct
This document sets the code of conduct expected of all members of the Blade Aces Precision Action Sports League and is a condition of membership. It applies to all members, irrespective of their membership type, the role they fulfill, or the jurisdiction in which they live or work.
All members of the Blade Aces:
- must abide by the rules of the Organization set out in its Articles of Association;
- should uphold the reputation and good standing of Blade Aces;
- must act with integrity and respect others, value alternative points of view;
- must act within the boundaries of relevant legislation;
- must act in the general interest and must not use their position to unfairly benefit themselves, their employers, or others;
- must promptly pay membership dues and licensing fees (if applicable) as part of continued membership;
- will take the necessary steps to ensure that their contributions of content are made according to accessibility standards;
- will not commit the Blade Aces in any way unless authorized to do so;
- will not make any statement on behalf of Blade Aces or purport to represent Blade Aces through any public medium, including digital social media, unless authorized to do so by Blade Aces; and
- must reject and will not make any offer of bribery or unethical inducement.
- must adhere to strict guidelines of acceptable behavior and refrain from public intoxication before and during an event.
- Blade Aces reserves the right to review any individual membership application or conduct audits of its members for validity and conformity to the rules stipulated in the membership agreement.
- Should a member fail to meet the conditions in this Code of Conduct, Blade Aces may, at its sole discretion, decide on the appropriate action to take.
Blade Aces reserves the right to update this Membership Code of Conduct.
By applying for membership to Blade Aces you indicate that you have accepted and will abide by the Membership Code of Conduct as published from time to time.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- Sign up for membership requires actual knife throwing/archery/weapon experience as witnessed by a Blade Aces officer, member or through a clear video submission or Youtube link.
- Complete membership application with all contact information and mailing address
- Submit $30 Standard Blade Aces Membership through Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Memberships are available ONLY to paid competitors who have registered and competed at a Blade Aces event during the same calendar year that they are applying for membership.
- Please make note of your membership number. It must be used in order to order items, register for competition or receive discounts. It will be your permanent membership number and may not be changed or reused by other members.
- Keep in touch with your local representatives or this website for upcoming events in your area.
Standard Membership: $30.00/year
- 10% discount on Blade Aces merchandise at participating Blade Aces affiliate locations
- 10% off Bullseye Blades orders
- 10% off Branton Knife Works orders
- 10% off Bill Page orders
- Standard members are eligible for a $10 refund if they compete in a Blade Aces sanctioned event during the same calendar year as their membership. Certain conditions apply.*